How to rent?
- Send us an e-mail (at our adress : email@example.com) with the GPS coordinates of your apiaries (Latitude, Longitude). You tell us which techniology you will use (SIGFOX or WIFI).
- We check your network coverage and we recommend you the best adapted model (Standard or Mountain areas scale)
- You choose your scale and your accessories
- You receive your scales at home; they are already programmed and working when shipped
- You install the scales under your hives (you previously test the connection to the network)
- You log in on Beescale.org : your data is available!
BS4R – Standard scale (monitoring of 4 colonies at the same time in the same apiary)
BS4M – Beehive scale for mountain areas (monitoring of 4 colonies at the same time in the same apiary with remote box placed up to 1 km away)
BS4X – monitoring from 8 to 24 colonies at the same time in the same apiary
You want to monitor from 8 to 24 beehives in the same apiary (within a radius of 1 km of the remote box)? To benefit from the BS4X Beehive scales with a rental contract, send us an email with the number of hives you want to follow (from 8 to 24 in the same apiary) and the technology you want to use : Sigfox or Wifi, Solar or Battery. We will send you back a quotation.