connected hive scales for transhumance pallets
To equip your transhumance pallets (wood or metal, bassigny model or other).
Bloody, reliable, simple and very, very robust!
- 4G/2Gtransmitter for connected hives (CBK SIM card supplied)
- For each hive: 4 weight sensors INDUSTRIAL IP68, resistance 400Kg per hive in total
- value recorded every 5 minutes
- Aluminium bar, stainless steel screws, dimensions 500mmx40mmx60mm
- Moulded connector (no contact exposed to the elements)
- Accuracy +/- 100gr per hive
- Can be strapped onto a truck without dismantling!
- Power supply and solar protection unit
- Suitable for all types of hives, whatever their width
- Can be mounted on wooden or metal pallets (Bassigny type)
LCD display: battery voltage, network connection and hive weight live
Unit to be installed on a support fixed to the pallet
Anti-theft alert in less than 5 minutes
INSTALLATION ON WOODEN PALLET
The strapping of the assembly does not pose any problem, even if it is very tight. However, care must be taken to ensure that only vertical forces are applied. It is therefore mandatory to use a wedge during the strapping process (see photo below).
SCREW THE STRIPS ONTO THE PALLET
The installation on wooden pallet is very simple without any particular tool. The installation does not need to be precise. All operations are done with a screwdriver equipped with a TORX bit. You have to proceed in 4 steps :
1 - dismantle the top strip
2 - screw the bottom strip firmly to the pallet with 3 or 4 screws according to the dimensions of the pallet
3 - reassemble the top strip
4 - place the cables as cleanly as possible with cable ties